Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cherry Blossoms

I made this card for my co-worker who had a birthday this week. I sort of used the colors from the Color Throwdown challenge last week (CTD28), but added Kraft (and used variations in the shades of color they chose). It wasn't until I uploaded it in my gallery that I realized it's basically the same color palette as the card a made a couple of weeks ago (four posts ago on my blog :O). Oops! Well, we're off to Florida for a week on Friday so I don't know when I will post again (not that I have been posting frequently or anything :O). I hope you're having a great week and finding lots of time to express your creativity!

Supplies are listed in my SCS Gallery.


Silli said...

Kristin, your card is so beautiful. Love the flowers and the colors... Great job...;-) Have a nice day... Big hugs Silke

LETTIER said...

Weird, coincidence. But that happens a lot. Nice card. =)

Tasha Hickert said...

Pretty card. I like how the big flowers emulate the stamped ones. Have a GREAT time in Florida--oh, I hope you are going for a good reason.

And I am proud to say that I did spend time cleaning/sorting my stamp room and it is nearly amazing. Turns out that the ribbon I have been missing for a couple weeks was actually in the box where it belongs. Huh, who'd of thought to look there!

I look forward to seeing your posts when you return. :)

Heather said...


I really like this card!!! Sorry I have not been by as much lately!!! I am not having near the time I need to have to comment on my favorite blogs!!!

I remember that other card, but that just shows that you love those colors!!!

You did a great job and I want to case this card!!!


Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! It really does mean a lot to me. I will visit your blog if you have one...that's where I find most of my inspiration :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.